19 Aug 2019 share article
Ireckonu is looking for an accurate Assistant Controller with experience in running a complete financial administration.
They will be responsible for running the financial administration together with the Financial Controller and have the ambition to grow into the role of Financial Controller. They dare to get their hands dirty and work on all facets of the financial administration and controlling. They feel good in a dynamic and international environment and is capable of expressing themselves in English.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Together with the Financial Controller you will be conducting a complete administration across multiple entities.
- You will work on purchasing and creditor administration, invoicing and debtor administration, bank processing and journal entries.
- Responsible for monthly closures and preparing management information.
- Providing various reports both periodicaly as ad hoc.
- Preparing tax returns.
- Communication skills – Dutch and English verbal and written. You have the ability to communicate well with people on different levels.
- Analytical skills - Keen ability to analyze and interpret analytics and reports; provide management summaries and recommendations.
- Highly organized and accurate – You have the ability to take comprehensive notes and work in a structured and timely manner.
- Experience in conducting Business Administration across multiple entities.
- You have knowledge of the tax rules and laws in The Netherlands.
- Background in Legal is highly recommended - You have experience in drafting legal contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
- You have 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar administrative role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic scale-up environment.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a drive to learn about elements outside the initial scope of your role.
- You are an enthusiastic, driven team player who is hands-on and critical.
As this role requires knowledge and experience of the various laws and regulations in The Netherlands, we prefer a candidate who speaks the Dutch language.
Are you interested in working at Ireckonu? Contact Karlien Haar for more information or send your motivational letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.