19 Aug 2019 share article
Junior Account Manager
Ireckonu is looking for a high-performing Junior Account Manager with experience in the hospitality space to help manage key accounts.
They will be responsible for helping manage all account aspects, including C-level relationships across multiple verticals, expansion of Ireckonu SaaS solution internally and the overall satisfaction of account constituencies. Those applying for this position should be self-motivated, organized, and driven to exceed expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be assisting the Account Managers on several key accounts. Together with the Account Manager you will ‘own’ C-level or VP level relationships.
- Account ‘farming’ - You will be expected to know the accounts ‘intimately’, to proactively assist the Account Manager to drive the opportunity of expanding the Ireckonu product and service footprint across the hotel group and its sub-brands as appropriately.
- Once trained, a strong working knowledge of the entire Ireckonu product framework will be required to be both the solutions consultant and client advocate.
- You will interface between Account Management, Solutions Architecture and Project Management teams. In this role you will help manage all product development aspects on behalf of your clients.
- Communication skills – English verbal and written. You have the ability to communicate well with people on different levels and explain complicated technical concepts to technical and non-technical people.
- Customer Service skills and a Customer Service oriented mindset.
- Analytical skills - Keen ability to analyze and interpret analytics and reports; provide client summaries and recommendations to continue the evolvement of the account.
- Ability to lead formal (review) calls and/or meetings.
- Highly organized – You have the ability to take comprehensive notes and work in a structured and timely manner.
- Serve as the client’s first point-of-contact for troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Hotel/Hospitality Management, or closely related field.
- Previous experience in hospitality in a client facing capacity.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic scale-up environment.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a drive to learn about elements outside the initial scope of your role.
- Possess strong attention to detail, as well as extraordinary customer service and project management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of technology.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- You are a team player.
Are you interested in working at Ireckonu? Contact Karlien Haar for more information or send your motivational letter and resume to email@example.com.